Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Nanny

After a weekend of lying on the couch, hour after hour, watching TV and dozing, I am finally back. I still feel pretty crummy, but I can sit upright without feeling dizzy.

Yesterday my sister, Brenda called me and told me that her family is going to Disney Land. Her husband, Matt, has to go to some meetings for work and they are putting him up at one of the Disney Resorts and he can take his family. I was only kidding when I said

"I'll be your nanny!"

Brenda said that they actually wanted to get someone to go with them and why not me? They are going to fly me down to help Brenda with the kids at Disney Land while he is in meetings for two days. I will stay with the kids while Brenda and Matt 'go play' alone without the ball and chain that kids can be. I am so excited. I really miss my little nephews and my little neice. I don't think she will remember me.

No comments: